If you are wondering how to lose weight, you have been working hard to lose belly fat, and nothing right seems to happen, then you are probably doing it the wrong way. Most women are struggling in order to eliminate their unwanted belly fat while men are working hard to get six pack abs. to achieve this, you may enroll for a gym class but if you do not have the time, then you may try these home exercises which can help you lose belly fat:
- Sit Ups
- Lie on your back with your legs extended straightly and your fingers interlaced behind your head. Slowly lift your head while exhaling and lift your back and shoulders off the floor until you reach a sitting position. Go back to the starting position slowly while inhaling and repeat the same procedure for 15 times
- While lying on a mat, place your feet on the floor with your legs bent. Interlace your fingers right behind your head and lift your head as well as your shoulders off the floor while exhaling. Go back to your original position and repeat it for 15 times.
- Half Leg Raises
- Using an exercise mat, lie on your back and extend your legs, then place your hands next to the buttocks. Lift your legs for about 8 to 10 inches off the floor without giving support to it. Hold the position for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute before gradually lowering down your legs. Do the same procedure for at least 12 to 15 times every session.
- Full Leg Raises
- Put your hands next to the buttocks while lying on an exercise mat. Slowly raise your legs up until they reach an angle of 90 degrees. Bring your legs back to the floor slowly and do it for 10 to 12 times.
- Oblique Crunches
- Lie on the floor with your feet on the floor as well and your knees bent. Start the exercise by placing your right ankle on your left knee. Place your hands at the back of your neck while your fingers are interlaced. Slowly lift your shoulders and head off the floor and twist slowly to the right. As much as possible, try to make your left elbow touch your right knee. Go back to your previous position and do it again for 12 to 15 times on both sides.
Aside from these, make sure to opt for a routine that includes cardiovascular exercises. In addition, you have to have some warm up exercises before starting with your regular routine to prevent your muscles from straining, which may result to fatigue.