Inground pools are a great item to add on your backyard. That can be fun for the children who can just jump into it and frolic in the summer days. The adults can enjoy them, too. They can also come handy when you hold outdoor poolside or barbeque parties. What is more, if you install one of these pools, the real estate value of your property will increase to a considerable amount, too.
- High Quality 8 x 8 scrim
- Heavy-duty polyethylene weighs 2.36 oz./yd2
- 5 foot overlap (Includes 5 feet of extra material, making this cover easier to secure)
- Water bag loops every 4 feet
- 10 Year Warranty
- ATTRACTIVE BLUE DESIGN - Sun2Solar solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat both at night and on those chilly days. The blue color provides an appealing look while also using the sun's rays to help warm your swimming pool.
- MINIMIZE WATER EVAPORATION - The use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more!
- JUMP INTO WARMTH - Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. Enter the swimming pool confidently knowing the Sun2Solar solar cover has kept the water warm just for you. It's easy to put on and take off allowing more time for showing off.
- HEAT RETENTION - After everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water. Don't lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets. Assure your pool's temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket.
- TRIM TO FIT - Your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material. Do so confidently knowing this won't affect the manufacturer's warranty---they understand.
- The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
- The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
- Staple Bound
- About us
- Cleaning made convenient. Set your Dolphin's weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.
- Powerful dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris on the floor and walls. Large top-load cartridge filters capture leaves and fine debris for an optimal clean swimming pool in 2 hours.
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Peace of mind. This easy-to-use single button operation in-ground pool cleaner is backed by an extended 2.5 year manufacturer's assurance. Ideal for swimming pools up to 50 feet.
- Quick payback. 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners saving you energy with every pool cleaning!
- Polyethylene material
- Stops algae growth
- 5-Foot overlap for easy installation
- Includes water tube loops to be used with water tubes, sold separately
- 8-Year warranty
There are mainly three variations when it comes to semi inground pools – the vinyl pools, the fiberglass pools and the concrete pools. There are advantages and downsides to all of them, so you must consider them carefully before making your decision. The fiberglass pool is the most expensive choice but it is also easy maintenance. Because of the inert nature of its composition, the pool does not gather algae. Thus you need to spend a lot less in chemical and maintenance costs. Moreover, the smooth and the non-abrasive finish ensures that your swimsuit would not get scraped or cut easily when you enjoy your time at the pool. As for inground swimming pool designs, there are lots to choose from.
The vinyl lined pool is easy to install and is also the cheapest option. You can construct the pool in less than three weeks. During the winter months, you will have to drain away the water and put a cover onto it. However, there are drawbacks, the biggest of which is that the vinyl pool demands a lot of maintenance. You will have to replace the liner every few years. The vinyl pool can also form tears and holes and the material is also susceptible to algae formation.
If you want your pool to be custom designed, the concrete pool is the best choice. The concrete pools are very durable, too. However, on the downsides, the pool can take a god lot of time to build. And since the surface can get porous with use, there is greater risk of algae formation.