For homeowners who are planning to remodel their bathrooms, there are numerous small bathroom remodel ideas which they can try and implement for their bathroom. A common example that is fast gaining prominence among most contemporary homeowners is walk in shower design. These are available in different designs and models. Above all, they differ in prices and features. But, depending on one’s needs and finances, they can have one specially made for them. Given the fast paced society in which we live in, very few have the laxity of filling and marinating in a bathtub. A majority of individuals want something that they can easily walk in and out of.
- Dimension: 60" W. x 72" H., glass panel: 30 2/5 In ,width adjustment from 58.5" to 60" (cut top & bottom rail track to fit your size) . Hardware finish type: chrome.
- 1/4" (6mm) clear tempered glass- ANSI Z97.1 certified. Saftey and easy to clean.
- A exterior door handle provides a place to hang towels and clothes. Prime aluminium handware material resist rust and corresion.
- Full length clear vinyl door seals make no leakage, keep your bathroom always in tidy and clean.
- Limited 5 years warranty. Professional installation recommended.
- 60 in. Shower module
- Geometric back wall design adds visual interest while easy to clean (walls are required to complete the installation)
- Modular design allows for easy installation during any phase of construction
- High-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface that is easy to clean
- 12 in. wide seat can be positioned on the left or right side of the shower or it can be removed for regular showering
- The Bathtub Transfer Bench is designed to assist individuals while entering and exiting the bath for renewed independence
- Blow-molded plastic bath bench and backrest ensure maximum stability and are reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Tool-free transfer bench assembly of back, legs, and arm, including pinch-free lever for extra installation safety
- Bath seat height adjusts in ½" increments with versatile dual-column extending legs
- Seat Dimensions: 18.5-19.5"(D) x 26"(W) x 17.5-22.5"(H); Outside Legs: 23"(D) x 32"(W)
- Model Size: 29 1/2 in. W x 72 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 45 in. (in a 48 in. opening); 57 in. (in a 60 in. opening); Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bi-Fold Shower Screen allows for a wide entry, while using minimal space; Continuous self-centering pivot rotates into and out of the shower
- Great choice for smaller bathrooms, where a swing or sliding door will not work; Frameless curved glass design with a European style
- Quality 1/4 in. (6mm) thick certified clear tempered glass; Anodized aluminum wall profile allows up to 3/8 in. adjustment for out-of-plumb
- Optional SlimLine matching shower base available (base sold separately); Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty; Professional installation recommended.Reversible for a right or left wall installation to fit your specific layout
- Model Size: 44 - 48 in. W x 72 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 15-19 in.; Configuration consists of a Stationary Panel and Sliding Door
- Quality 1/4 in. (6mm) thick Clear certified tempered glass; Reversible for a right or left door opening to fit your specific layout
- Up to 1 in. adjustment per side for out-of-plumb (uneven) walls; Guide rails can be trimmed up to 4 in. for width adjustment
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel; IMPORTANT! All measurements should be taken only AFTER walls are finished
- Professional installation recommended; Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (Oil Rubbed Bronze finish limited to 1 (one) year warranty)
- Configuration consists of a Single Glass Panel; Panel Size: 30 in. W x 72 in. H
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) certified tempered glass; Frameless walk-in shower design, doorless style; Reversible for a right or left walk-in opening
- Panel is attached to the wall using a 1 in. thick anodized aluminum U-channel; U-channel allows 1/2 in. adjustment for out-of-plumb (uneven walls)
- Hardware Finish: Satin Black; Professional installation recommended
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. (Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Black finishes limited to 1 (one) year warranty)
- Model Size: 34 1/2 in. D x 44 3/8 - 48 3/8 in. W x 76 in. H; Walk-In Opening: 16-20 in.; Hardware Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) thick certified clear tempered glass; DreamLine exclusive ClearMax water and stain resistant glass coating
- Stainless Steel Top guide bar can be trimmed up to 4 in. for width adjustment; ATTENTION! This model has NO adjustment for out-of-plumb (uneven walls)
- Anti-splash guard to prevent water spills; Minimum threshold depth of 2 3/8 in. is required for proper installation
- Professional installation is required; Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Tub-to-Shower Conversion made easy in a few hours!
- Step-by-Step Instructions included!
- Do It Yourself!
- Handicap Accessible!
- Model Size: 58-58 1/2 in. W x 72 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 27 in.; Configuration: Shower Door with Inline panel
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) ANSI certified tempered glass; DreamLine exclusive ClearMax water repellant and stain resistant coating
- Inline panel is attached to the wall by anodized aluminum U-channel, allowing up to 1/2 in. width or out-of-plumb adjustment
- Hardware Finish: Satin Black; Glass Pattern: Toulon; JetGlaze glass pattern offers a unique mullion look without the metal framing
- Professional installation recommended; Limited One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Model Size: 28-32 in. W x 72 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 18 7/8 in.; Hardware Finish: Chrome
- 1/4 in. (6mm) thick ANSI certified clear tempered glass; Semi-Frameless glass design that is built to last
- Up to 4 in. width adjustment within telescopic rails; An additional 1/2 in. adjustment per side for width or out-of-plumb within wall profiles
- Solid brass pivots provide durability and luxury; Anodized aluminum wall profiles; Full length magnetic door latch for water tight closure
- IMPORTANT! All measurements should be taken only AFTER walls are finished (tile, back walls, etc.); Professional installation recommended
Advantages of walk-in shower enclosures
The following are some of the benefits of walk-in shower enclosures:
Accessibility: The shower is easily accessible by all persons including individuals with mobility issues. A standard 4 b6 6 feet doorless walk-in shower design can fit two people or a wheel chair. Furthermore, because of features, i.e. hand held shower head, grab bars and benches the design offers persons with disability with more autonomy, i.e. they can have their bath without help from another person.
Additional room: By design, walk-in shower enclosures occupy half the space previously consumed by bathtubs. Therefore, this offers household members with room for movement due to absence of clutter. In addition, the extra space available makes cleaning simpler and offers a platform for including additional accessories, i.e. wall mirrors, corner sink, hanging cabinet and hidden-tank toilet amongst others.
Resilience: One of the advantages that make walk-in showers more appealing than any other type of shower is the stability it provides. Despite the number of times that the shower is used, it still showcases its previous look.
Aesthetic appeal: Because of their beauty, charm, elegance and style, walk-in shower enclosures have an artistic appeal which in turn enhances the value of one’s home.